- To tone up without putting too much muscle bulk on
- Burn Fat
- Improve fitness & endurance
- Resistance training minimise injuries which may happen using weights
- Flexible & compact device you can take any where
- Improve punching to keep your other half in check! (This last one's a joke)
Finally there are lots of other exercises on our blog that we are adding to when we get a chance. See our previous post on Reverse Crunches in March 09 for instance. This the best exercise for lower abs (often neglected) which encourages better posture AND strengthens your abs both which make you look a lot slimmer and in fact reduces the chance of lower back pain due to poor posture.
Finally, remember this basic equation...there is no quick fix to weight loss. If you use more calories than you consume, you will lose weight. Shadow Boxer ups the calories you burn in a fun way and so the pounds should fly off, if you use it regularly.